Tuesday 23 February 2021

Spooky House inspired by Finnibair

I came across a youtube video by Finnibair which I really liked, so I thought I'd give it a go with my own variations of course!


I used a Finnibair stencil with texture paste and sand and also some crackle paste in areas.


Once dry, I painted it with black powertex.


Next I pulled out some die cuts, metal pieces and some clay pieces to decorate with.


Next I laid out a bit of a plan.


This is a T!m die of the spooky house which I added crackle paste to.


Painted the spooky house in black powertex and re-arranged the elements.


I used the powertex to 'glue' down the pieces and then covered everything again.


Then I used metallic paints, pigments and interference paints / pigments to colour everything.


And here it is in the sun.

No comments:

Blog Archive