Tuesday 29 September 2020

Powertex Figure with Hat

 


I used an empty 250ml plastic Colgate mouthwash bottle for the body. As it's plastic I covered it in masking tape first, gave that a coat of bronze powertex and then wrapped it in powertexed t-shirt fabric.


Next I started on the skirt using pieces of t-shirt fabric.


I used paper decoration for the top half of the body and also used a piece of thick cotton lace to give her a scarf.  Then I set about making her a hat.


Next I need to sort her face out.


And a view from the back.


So I powertexed her face white, gave her a bit of face paint and some hair.  Coloured the fabrics with a variety of blues until I was happy with the colour combo.


And this is the view from the back.


And the left side.


And the right side, with her ear-ring.


And this is the bottom of the plastic Colgate bottle.

1 comment:

Neet said...

..... and out of a plastic bottle there grew a beautiful lady. Well done Sam, a lovely figure and a great blog post.
hugs, Neet xx

Blog Archive