Friday 10 July 2020

Green Oriental Style Tags



I decided to have another go at Tracie's double window tags, but this time tried out an oriental theme.


Once the base tags were made I got out some embellishments and started to play around with them.


I only slightly veered off the original layout, and glued everything down.


Loving these window tags. There is so much going on.


In the process of rounding the corners I managed to break another punch today, my corner rounder! It just jammed.


I've had a hell of a game getting hold of Zutter to replace it as it has a lifetime warranty.


The inner tag pulled out of the window.


And tag number two, I added some washi tape to the bottom of the smaller tag.


Removing the smaller tag from the window pocket.


And finally the smaller tag pulled all the way out.


And the two tags together with the smaller tags removed.


And I also covered the backs.

These are my day 8 tags towards the #FABtag30day challenge.

No comments:

Blog Archive