Tuesday 7 July 2020

FABric Tags - Boho Style



I out some scraps of fabric onto a tag shape to cover the background, then sewed around the edges with the machine.


And the same again for this one.


Then I played around with some other pieces of fabric to create a layout I liked.


And again, did the same with the other one.


Once happy, I got the sewing machine out again and attached all the fabric pieces.


And I did the same for this one. And as you can see, I slightly changed the layout of this one from the original.


Here they are out in the garden side by side.


Close up of the broken jewellery piece.


This image has a piece of wadding underneath so it puffs out.


And another piece of the broken jewellery to finish it off.

These are my day 5 tags for the FABtag30 challenge.



No comments:

Blog Archive