After we'd finally finished off the meat, pork pie, salad stuff, pigs in blankets and cheese, all washed down with a glitter berry J2O the bottle was calling to me sat on the side on its lonesome.
So I made a head and body from wire, tinfoil and masking tape.
I covered the main of the body with t-shirt fabric and black Powertex and left it to dry over night.
After mixing black and red Powertex together which came out a lovely burgundy / deep wine colour, I set about decorating her with individual squares of fabric.
Once dry I used DecoArt dazzling metallics in berry, purple pearl, teal and amethyst to colour her. I wanted her to be more than dry brushed so was a bit more heavier with the paint. I painted her face with black Powertex.
I covered the coloured materials in transparent Powertex and gave her a hat, scarf and waistband.
I'm hoping you can see the colours I've added to the skirt section.
And from the side, again hoping the colours show up.
A few photos from different angles in the garden this morning whilst the sun was out.