Dylusions teal and red which made a purple in the middle where they blended. These paints are lush on the gelli plate but dry extremely quickly!!!
And the purple and pink in the Dylusions
And the pink and the orange, again in the Dylusions
And the teal and the orange and where they blended it made a green
And left, the pink and red and right the red and it pulled some yellow which was left on the plate
And finally for the Dylusions orange and lime and on the right purple and teal with lime splodges!
And this one was created using the DecoArt multi surface satin paints
The dolphin, which is a steely grey is absolutely gorgeous
And this was using one of the greens and a blue in the DA satins
And the chartreuse and orange sherbet. I also added some drying time extender as I wasn't sure how open the paints would be. Put a bit too much on which is why it beaded up, but love the effect it created.
And I wanted to try them on fabric and they came out really well, am really pleased with them
This is all what I ended up with from my play day