My second rescue of the day from the recycled bin
Stripped of the stickers and covered all over in DecoArt black modelling paste and I used the pallet knife to create texture.
Once I'd covered the bottle, I had a huge problem, I loved it so much, I didn't want to cover it up!!
Painted a frame die cut in venetain gold dazzling metallics and the skull in silver sage. I stamped a mini PA script over the frame and black embossed it. Added the chain and the skull charm.
I wanted to bring out the texture so tickled the whole bottle with renaissance treasure gold. You can't really see it here due to the poor light, but it looks really good in real life.
And I left the back plain, although this is actually the front of the bottle and the gold circle you can see is the Bacardi badge which is engraved onto the bottle, so I left it as it was.
Another entry for this weeks PaperArsty challenge of bottles.