Monday 17 November 2014

Handmade Items for Sale



I'm not sure if you know or not but just recently I'd been making a few things to sell at a Christmas Craft fair at the church in the next village to where I live.  It took place last Saturday.

Unfortunately there weren't that many people of the age group I needed to capture that visited us. Although I do think much of it had to do with with weather as it was cold, damp and thick fog for most of the day.

However, in order to try and still sell some of what I've made I've created a FaceBook page with the help of a couple of friends!!  And have been busily adding items to it today.

So I would like to officially open my FaceBook page today.

I would really appreciate it if you are on FB if you would share my page - thank you.

This is where I am - 



2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Oh cool, well done you! I can imagine nobody wanted to venture out in that grim fogginess, and I'm sure you'll have lots of selling success on FB, and at the next craft fair hopefully.
Alison xx

Hazel Agnew said...

Good luck with your new venture Sam. you deserve to do well! xx

Blog Archive