I'd been playing with brushos, bondaweb, bleach and straws to make different backgrounds. Here are a few I wanted to share.
The two on the right were created using the TH distress marker spritzer tool to blow the ink.
And this is what I did with them, stamped in bleach and black versa fine ink.
Stamping with TH and Paper Bag Studio images, colour removed from the eye with bleach.
Love how the bleach showed on some of the purple splodges. Went backin with the bleach and removed the colour off the face and hands.
Another couple of background mop ups with the brusho.
The left is a tag I painted with silks last weekend, but I wanted to find out how they stamped on, and they are fabulous. Other 2 are brusho and bleach backgrounds.
And again I went back in and took some colour from her eyes and legs.
And finally for this post, the background for the tags middle and left are created from the excess paint from the deli papers and simply stamped with LP & TH images. Tag on the right is some sort of bondaweb with a fabric texture as I painted brusho onto it and ironed it onto a tag. The ink looks dull as it soaked into the fabric.
This is the tag once it was ironed on.
And I'm sure you'll be pleased to know, that's it for today.