The lovely Darcy very kindly sent me some fab pieces of proper USA deli paper as I was longing to try out something that Patti Tolley Parrish did on a Ustream a few months ago.
Next I started to stamp images onto tags and piece of card that I'd made the previous day using brushos, bleach, bondaweb and some of the samples we did last week at the workshop, but mainly I thought I'd show you that I can actually make a mess!!
Here are some of the finished pieces. Well when I say finished, they still need fibres and some embellies.
And for the last couple of hours I got my melt pot out and set some metal pieces into melted UTEE using Ranger frames.
I'm going to pick a few pieces out and show them to you in more detail over the next few days if anyone is interested.