Was playing around with Brusho again but not that keen on what I did, this was about the best one using turquoise and orange which also created a bit of a green where they met.
Then I had a bit of a happy accident. I stamped in bleach, but I had a bit too much fluid on the stamp and instead of it leaving fine petal lines, it took everything away just leaving an outside edge. So I over stamped in versa fine black. Quite pleased with how it's turned out.
Again, not another one I was wild about, using purple and lemon.
And again I had way too much bleach on the dragonfly stamp, so all I was left with was the white space. As you can see, I didn't quite get it lined up, but it looks okay. I had better luck with the flower head, but it was a much smaller stamp.
This one wasn't too bad once I came back to it this morning and it had dried properly.
Hero Arts flower stem stamped in bleach. As you can see too much fluid again on the right one, but there is some definition in the other two, so getting better with practice.