I took a piece of sticky silver foil and covered a tag with it.
I ran the tag through the Big Shot using the clockworks layering stencil and coloured it firstly with evergreen bough distress paint, dried it, then added a bit of black soot paint and again dried it. I also ran the timber brown stazon ink pad over the top for further definition.
And this is my finished tag using a TH stamp as the main image.
And for this one I made the background in the same way as this tag here, stamped the TH image, cut it out and coloured it with iced spruce distress ink, added crunchy wax paper, wire mesh and linen ribbon.
So here are my pair of industrial tags for the Paper Play forum tag swap.