Over on the PA blog this week Sue is back. For her first project here, she incorporates fabric and for her second here, she uses distress stains on a canvas.
I pretty much followed the techniques on project #2 to this point.
Then I went back to project #1 and stamped the winged lady from the ink and the dog plate onto dyed fabric with black stazon. I then started messing with the bits of masking tape and ended up framing the fabric image with the tape. I quite like how it turned out as it wasn't intentional!!!
Apologies for the quality of the photos but it's been dark and miserable here since the weekend!!!