Sunday 30 September 2012

A Bit of Bling


This week over at Simon Says Stamp and Show they are asking for a bit of sparkle.  Well for those of you that know me, you'll know by now I don't do sparkle.  I coloured this tag with wild honey and tarnished brass distress stains.  I stamped the Stampotique bees in black stazon.


I gave the whole tag a coat of distress rock candy stickles.  I've just bought the new style one from Oyster Stamps.  It's in a pot with a brush like the crackle paints.  It's much easier to apply than using the smaller bottles with the nozzle.

So this is my bit of bling!!!

8 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...this is a super little tag full of gorgeous sparkle Sam, loVe the stamp too...Melx :)

Deborah said...

Plenty sparkly, Sam - and very lovely.

Candy C said...

Hi Sam. I can soooo relate to your comment that you don't do sparkle. haha I'm not much of a glitsy girl either. But, I really like the Rock Candy Stickles that you've coated over your little tag. It looks great! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Katy said...

This is very cool! Love your bees and the rock candy is awesome! :)

Marianne said...

And it blings!! Great Sam!
xxx Marianne

Jenny Marples said...

Love this little treasure. Gotta get them there stickles. Hugs, Buttons x

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous tag Sam. I am loving your bit of bling!

hazel said...

A fabulous blingy tag Sam.
xxx Hazel.

Blog Archive