Clare persuaded me to join in the plastic bottle challenge set by Mitzi. The only instruction I got was to take a before and after photo. So I've no idea if I'm on the right lines or not, but I enjoyed doing it and that's all that counts. So, here is my kiddie bottle of cherryade.
Here it is stripped of its contents and label.
I then gave it a coat of texture paste and waited patiently to see if it would stick or all fall off!!! I left it over night to completely dry.
Happy to say it did stay on, so I painted it with pewter, old brass and rust lumiere paints. I then gave it a coat of black translucent stewart gill paint and sponged on a bit of bronze eco friendly acrylic. I cut out a strip of tape measure from a TH paper. The wings are die cut and embossed, coloured with bronze paint and touches of green patina sponged on. They have been stamped in black stazon with an alphabet stamp and edged in black paint. I cut into the bottle and slid the wings in. The face is stamped onto the die cut spellbinders crowned circles nestie and attached with silicone glue. Then I decided to take the top off and add a halo!!! I attached it by wrapping T!m's tissue tape around the neck of the bottle.