Saturday 3 September 2011

Huge Tag


I coloured the white tag in antique linen distress stain, I blended in walnut stain and brushed corduroy distress inks.  I stamped the map background in black archival ink.  I ran a piece of black card through the cuttlebug clockworks embossing folder, painted it with black acrylic and used rub n buff in various colours over the top to bring out the embossing.  I stamped the tickets onto a vintage photo distress stained background, cut them out and attached them with a mini clipboard clip.  (I think this may have to be toned down a bit!!)  I stamped the main image in pitch black adirondack ink onto cream card.  I used brushed corduroy distress ink to slightly tinge the background, I used a paper distresser and edged in black soot.  I attached it using 2 brads.  The other end is intertwined with a piece of fabric held on with a couple of mini safety pins.  Finally I used a paper distresser on the edges of the tag and inked with black soot.  The stamps are IndigoBlu.

3 comments:

Femmy said...

love it, great tag!!

Cath Wilson said...

Lovely texture, Sam x

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous piece such detail as always but agree on the mini clip could do with a bit of roughing up lol xx
Hugs Kate xx

Blog Archive