Saturday 15 May 2010

Lotstodo Challenge - Stamped Collage



This weeks Lotstodo Challenge is stamped collage. I created the background using distressed and Adirondack inks. I stamped my Mona image, masked it off and built all the other images up around it. The P for Paris has been covered in diamond glaze for extra dimension and one of the post marks has been re-stamped, cut out and inked in different colours to make it stand out. I distressed the tags edges with a paper distresser and inked them with black soot. I finally added some fibres to finish.



13 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Lovin' it Sam. It's ages since I made a tag, might have to have a go at this weeks challenge
x

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous fibers here Sam and love the colour effects and the postage stamps
Kate xx

crafty creations said...

Fantastic tag Sam - love the way you've added the pieces for dimension xx Hilda

johanna said...

fantastic collage with wonderful colors... and i always love to see a piece with mona :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous tag Sam, wonderful stamping & colours! xx

Sid said...

Fab colours on this Tag !

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful tag, great colours and image.

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous tag, Sam!

LazyKay said...

You've made a brill job of this. I wondered how you'd got Mona on, the masking's worked well.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Ellen said...

Mona is a great centrepiece on your tag, I like the coloured additions

Jaqi said...

Oh how beautiful, I love the Mona Stamp

Zoechaos said...

Lovin' this the colours add such zing the Mona Lisa and surrounding stamps look fantastic. Great Tag.

June said...

Fantastic my friend, love love love those colours
hugs June xxx

Blog Archive