Wednesday 7 April 2010

Playing Around


Have been playing around with my cuttlebug folders and my nesties (labels 8 set). This one is the script folder coloured with old paper distressed ink. I stamped the tickets with timber brown stazon and cut out. I added a scrunched ticket, a piece of hessian ribbon and a computer generated scroll. I sandwiched a piece of light weight hessian between the two identical nestie shapes and added ribbon to the top to hang with.


This one was done in exactly the same way, except I used the music scroll and black soot distressed ink.


And for this one I used the numbers folder and a couple of stamped images.


And finally for this one I used the flower folder. Coloured the heads with rusty hinge and the greenery with crushed olive distress inks. Added a couple of flowers with buttons and a quote made into a tag.

Thanks to an article in Stampers' Sampler for the inspiration.

8 comments:

Joy said...

Fantastic pieces Sam you make me want to get out my nesties and have a play xx

crafty creations said...

They're all fantastic Sam

Sid said...

All fab hangers Sam ! Liking the last one best though !

JoZart Designs said...

Great idea, ...I think they are all great but I'm mad on the music one.. really stands out.
Jo x

Zoechaos said...

Just love these rather a lot.

Chris said...

These are fab, Sam. You won't have any hessian left soon! lol

Femmy said...

they are fab!! love the clock!!!

LazyKay said...

I like these, the layers and textures.

xxxxxxxx

Blog Archive