Have been playing around with my cuttlebug folders and my nesties (labels 8 set). This one is the script folder coloured with old paper distressed ink. I stamped the tickets with timber brown stazon and cut out. I added a scrunched ticket, a piece of hessian ribbon and a computer generated scroll. I sandwiched a piece of light weight hessian between the two identical nestie shapes and added ribbon to the top to hang with.
This one was done in exactly the same way, except I used the music scroll and black soot distressed ink.
And for this one I used the numbers folder and a couple of stamped images.
And finally for this one I used the flower folder. Coloured the heads with rusty hinge and the greenery with crushed olive distress inks. Added a couple of flowers with buttons and a quote made into a tag.
Thanks to an article in Stampers' Sampler for the inspiration.