Monday 5 January 2009

Metal Atc Swap


I am hosting an atc swap on UKStampers Forum, this months theme is 'metal'.
I embossed a flower from a ten seconds studio mold (B25), coloured it with naked alcohol inks using a thin paintbrush, cut it out and stuck it onto my CI background paper, added a ticket and outlined it with butterscotch adirondack dimensional pearls.
For the middle one I used latte, ginger and caramel alcohol inks to colour a piece of metal that was an off cut of something else. I then cut the off cut into smaller pieces. I swirled hazelnut ink over the card from the adirondack brights range and stamped my image onto plain white card using stazon timber brown and stuck onto the card. I then placed my pieces of metal around the image, stuck them down and outline some of them with terra cotta dimensional pearls.
I created the background using alcohol inks, lettuce, butterscotch, latte and gold. I stamped my image using stazon timber brown and added 2 metal brads, the word dream and a dragonfly.

7 comments:

Ang C said...

Fab ATCs - love the middle one

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous - the middle one's my favourite, I love the mosaic look you've created.

xxxxxxxx

crafty creations said...

Wow Sam a fantastic set - I too love the middle one the best although all three are brilliant

Femmy said...

fantastic creations!!!

ju said...

Absolutely fabby! Love them all x

mommabear said...

fab ATC,s Sam

Anonymous said...

These are all brilliant Sam! Love the way you coloured the flower with the AI! xx

Blog Archive