Having stamped my new stamp onto a piece of card I decided to alter it into an ATC. I mounted it onto thicker card and used my RIA to round off the corners. This is the first time I've used my RIA and that's when I found out that the backing card was not quite square!!!! I then went round the edge with a black marker pen.
I was also having a play with my cuttlebug and an empty coke can. I cut the top and bottom off the can and then across the middle so I had a strip. Cleaned it up and then used it with a die cut in my cuttlebug. So the arrow on the right and the flower bottom left, are recycled bits of coke can!!! Embellished with a gem.