This quote is very appropriate at the moment!!!!
Count the smiles........not the tears
This one might be entered into the CI comp. Used citrus and aqua acrylic dabbers to create the background. Used a PaperArtsy background stamp and stamped the CI flower image with cactus stazon. I then stamped another flower image using olive green stazon onto a white piece of paper. I used watercolour paints to colour the image. I cut some foam and stuck it to the image stamped on the atc on the flower head, the little bud half way down and the bottom 2 leaves. I then took an embossing tool and marked out the flower head, bud and leaves on my watercoloured image. I then stuck a piece of green ribbon across the atc. Lined my paper image up with the atc image and stuck it over the top. My flower head, bud and 2 leaves are now padded out. Obviously you can't see that from this image, but it's a really nice effect.
I used some dusty concord crackle paint then covered the whole piece with pearl acrylic dabber paint. I stamped the image with royal purple stazon. Covered a mini grungeboard crown and key with a thin layer of crackle paint. Used purple stickles to put the blobs on the top of the crown and glitz the key.