Friday 25 November 2022

Christmas Wreath with a Twist


I picked up the mdf ring and Merry Christmas sign at Donny Dome in October.  


I covered the ring with t-shirt fabric soaked in bronze Powertex and once dry started to place some embellishments.


I used gesso on the words.


I decided to use a mix of natural elements and resin shapes.


The words looked too plain so I added some more resins.


I waxed the ring with gold, waxed the resin pieces in silver and added some touches of red.


Added 3 trees along the bottom.


Close up of the words.


Close up of the trees.


Close up of the resin and woodland pieces.


More close ups.


And the opposite side of the wreath.


Loving the resin elements.

This is for sale in my online shop if you are interested


along with lots of other items.

No comments:

Blog Archive