Sunday 20 January 2019

Gnome / Wizard


Gnomes seem to be the in thing at present, so I didn't want to get left behind. However, once he was finished, Martin said he looked like a wizard and needed a staff.

He was made from a mini Schweppes lemonade bottle (other brands are available), tinfoil, paper tape, fabrics and yarn. His beard is cut from a mophead and his nose is a polystyrene ball.

I wanted to show you this because I used the remainder of the blue Powertex from the bottle in the subscription box. By mixing it with varying degrees of white and black Powertex I was able to create different shades of blue.

2 comments:

chrissie said...

So pleased to see some your Powertex work again. This is o special and the bright colours are amazing

Love Chrissie xx

hazel said...

What a fabulous fellow - I love him lots.
xxx Hazel.

Blog Archive