Sunday 6 May 2018

Pouring Medium Results


I wasn't going to use the DecoArt top coat on all of the pieces I made yesterday. (If you missed anything you can catch up here.) but, when I touched them this morning, they were all really sticky and rubbery, so I decided to do them all. Not sure if you can tell any difference, but this is the first attempt.


Close up of the middle of the canvas where I think some 'cells' were created!


Having mixed up more product this was the second one. As you can see, some cracks appeared in the top coat and I have no idea why, unless I didn't put enough on.


This is only a 3" x 3" deep canvas.


Top coat also added to the chipboard jigsaw piece.


And finally the pour on the piece of glass.

They've been outside drying for about 6 hours and they still seem tacky and sticky but they also seem dry. I'm hoping they dry a bit more over night and lose their stickiness.

No comments:

Blog Archive