Friday 20 April 2018

Journal Pages TM Style


A couple of weeks ago I cut out some magazine images and stuck them in my book. I used gelatos on this page with white pen.


I used zig pens for the background on this page.


I used zig pens and decoart translucent yellow iron oxide media on this page with black pen.


The yellow background is gelato and I used zig pens over the top.


I used sharpie pens on the background for this page.


And this one I just stuck the images down and left it, until today.


And this morning I added the background using a wash of cerulean blue premium decoart paint and then in a darker shade I used Kate Cranes hand carved stamp for the circles. Once dry I added some white paint dots. And after seeing it here, I think I am going to add the word, floating to the page.



Again, this was another page where I just stuck some images down and left it.


And I simply added a strip of red and blue gelato to finish it.


This is another page which needed finishing.


 A wash of primary magenta premium acrylics and some stamping with black stazon using Seths border stamps and some white dots with a pen.


Then this one I made this morning using an old credit card and decoart premium paints which I scraped on the page. I used bubble wrap with the pink and then white paint and pen tops for the circles. The pink and white lines were created using the edge of the credit card. The words were stamped in black stazon.

No comments:

Blog Archive