Thursday 15 February 2018

Easter Basket Bunnies


I made a sleepy bunny and found a lovely basket to put it in, added some raffia and he looks so cute. Then I was asked if I could make another one, but slightly different. Well that was easy as I'm not sure I could make two the same anyway!! 


This is the first basket I picked up, a yellow one with purple and pink weave.


And this one is a pink basket with a yellow and purple weave. Which is brilliant as their favourite colours are these three but they are slightly different so will be able to easily tell them apart (no arguing, hopefully!)


All snuggled up in their little baskets ready for Easter.

These two are sold, but I will be making some more to put in my Etsy shop ready for Easter.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I love these Sam, and they're perfect for Easter. Have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

Blog Archive