Yesterday I made some moulds from clay from my new Prima set. Poured ivory Powertex over the mdf heart, set the clay piece in, added some sand balls and cotton scrim and then sprayed with yellow bister to create the crackle with a hairdryer.
I used gold and green pigments to bring out some of the textures.
And in complete contrast, I applied modelling paste through a stencil and when dry, painted the heart with rouge chalky finish paint and hi-lighted the stencilling with black metalic lustre.
I painted the cherub with black chalky paint, added a layer of grey antiquing cream and wiped back.
The same, but completely different!!!