Over on Twitter I got caught up in a watercolour challenge to make something every day while the class runs. I'm not in the class but my American twitter friends said they would let me know the theme and were happy for me to join in.
So day 1 was create a background using colour wash in any medium. I used watered down teal and orange acrylic paint and whilst wet, scrunched up some kitchen roll and dabbed it in the orange, when I moved across to the teal, some of the orange transferred to give the above effect.
I cut a slither off to a #8 tag size and stamped the T!m Holtz images in black archival ink. The script at the top is a PA mini.