Sunday 16 January 2011

Pay It Forward

Ok, I got this from Jo's blog.  The idea is, I promise something hand made to the first 5 people who comment on this post. However to be eligible, you must repost this status offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade (homemade) by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011. Ready, set, GO!


The first 5 get a handmade gift, no promises when, but soon, remember you have to do it too - so I shall check before I make it and if you have not 'paid it forward' I shall move to the next person on the list that has commented.


ENJOY- HAVE FUN-MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY

PAY IT FORWARD

4 comments:

Angela Weimer said...

What a great idea. I love sending things to people. Have a great day. Angela

downrightcrafty said...

Hiya
pop over to my blog hun there is an award there for you
Hugs Kate xx

downrightcrafty said...

ooops

maybe I should say I did it on purpose and you are extra special

Lol

Kate xx

Zoechaos said...

Remember this from before great to see it going round again. Can i put my offer up tomorrow? Thanks hun XOXO Zoe

Blog Archive