Thursday 9 September 2010

Another 4 x 4 Alphabet Page


This is my 'V' page.  I hope you can guess what the V is for!!!!  The background was covered with old paper distressed ink and I stamped T!m's flourish with a beige colour from the autumn colour wave of the colorbox chalk set.  The main image is stamped in timber brown stazon and mounted onto subtle goldy coloured card.  The music paper has been coated in ice resin.  The ribbon is from a Thorntons chocolate box.  The flower is 3 layers and attached with a brad and I have added pearl gems to the row of lace.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the lace trim! I'm guessing it's 'V' for vintage! Am I right?! xx

Cath Wilson said...

H'mm, am struggling here... variety? Not good with v things - but you're driving me nuts with all these letters done so far in advance, lol. Lovely page, btw.

Zoechaos said...

Wonderful V for victoria LOL Chocolate ribbons just cry out to be reused and lucky girl have a box of Thorntons. It really is a wonderful page love the brown and gold.

Got the corragated card idea form you hun thank you. xx Zoe

Sid said...

Love your V square !!

downrightcrafty said...

bloomin heck this must be my 40th attempt now at posting you a comment flippin Mr Blgger and his little hiccups

Love the flower the V is ace and the music score creeping in is ace. Sweet pearls on the lace (mmmmm must go shopping where you go)
Hugs Kate xx

downrightcrafty said...

yeheaaaaaaaaaa it went

Femmy said...

it's beautiful Sam! love the lace!

JoZart Designs said...

V is for VERY fast!! I'm only up to H and you've got me packing! I thought I was in advance before I saw all yours.
Love your V and also those little people houses, they're really quirky.
Jo x

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Sam, Lynne M from KCUK. Adore your "V" page, this is right up my street, love the image, colours, everything about this. Lynne M

Chris said...

Well, Sam, this has got to be my favourite page as I just love vintage and you've made a gorgous page.

Hope you enjoyed the choccies. :o)

Neet said...

I think it is V for Vintage. What a sweet little girl image. Love the lace and the flower. What is "ice resin"

Blog Archive