Friday, 25 July 2008

Adirondak Colour Layering


Had a go at Adirondak Layering, but it didn't work out as planned. I covered the initial piece too throughly, so when I came to add the alcohol ink and blending solution it didn't do an awful lot. So I decided to add another colour alcohol ink to the left hand side just to see what would happen. The bottom photo is a bit dark, but it's actually turned out ok and I am hoping they look even better when I cut the page into the sizes I need.

For more info and to find out what should happen check out http://www.orientalstampart1.com/TechniqueClasses/layeredadirondacks.html

9 comments:

ju said...

How intriguing, will have a look at the method - thanks! Looks good.

LazyKay said...

Good start, you can see the leaves clearly popping from the background so a success I think.

xxxxxxxxxx

Ang C said...

a lovely technique

Claireabelle said...

Fab technique
x

Claireabelle said...

Fab technique
x

hilmof said...

brilliant technique Sam - thanks for sharing

Andrea said...

A great technique Sam,looks fab
xxxx

Helena said...

MMh they look scrummy, as I am working backwards I saw the lastest ones that you have done, which are a amazing!

xxxx

Mags said...

Another great technique Sam!

Blog Archive